Saturday, April 12, 2008

Obama Bashes Guns, Religion and Small-Town America!

Small town Americans are bitter and angry and cling to their guns and religion as a result. At least, that's how elitist, wanna-be-president Barack Obama sees it. He sees traditions and values that are passed on from generation to generation as nothing more than the result of bitterness according to a speech he gave to a group of rich, California donors.

Obama dug himself deeper by defending his remarks with, "I didn't say it as well as I should have, because the truth is these traditions that are passed on from generation to generation, those are important.

Small-town America is not reacting well to Obama's snobby remarks. We are the folks who make this country great. It's not the rich snobs of the world who make this country what it is; it's the firemen, the policemen, the teachers, the mechanics, the stay-at-home moms who make this country succeed. Hard-working middle-Americans are offended by these condescending remarks and they damn well should be. Fathers who pass down to their sons the family tradition of the 2nd Amendment, hunting, shooting and fishing are not doing so out of "bitterness." Parents who teach their children to place their faith in Jesus Christ and turn to him in time of need are not doing so out of "bitterness."

Barack Obama claims to be the candidate who will end class and race warfare, yet his conscious thoughts and statements betray him! His true colors are shining through and revealing him for what he really is... a rich, elitist snob who is completely out of touch with "middle-Americans" and the things they hold dear to themselves and their families.

For my part, I love and place my faith in Jesus Christ because He is my savior. I collect and shoot guns because it is a hobby I enjoy. I have shared my love of guns with friends and family and the importance of the 2nd Amendment because it's an important tradition to many Americans. No, Senator Obama, none of what makes me who I am is a result of bitterness. One thing that does indeed make me angry and bitter is when a limousine liberal, who's never had a real job, looks down his elitist nose at me and my life!


-- Skyboss

No comments: