Friday, September 19, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham, the "old pal" who Joe Biden told to stand and be recognized, is paralyzed from the waist down and confined to a wheelchair!! It's funny that the media BLASTED Dan Quayle for misspelling "potatoes", yet totally ignores Joe Biden's utter lack of attention to detail in this case. Imagine for a moment the coverage this would have received had it been John McCain or Sarah Palin making such a misstep instead of Joe Biden.
I guess Joe had it right when he said Hillary Clinton would have made a far better choice for V.P. on the democrat ticket.
Friday, September 12, 2008
- The wealthiest 5% of Americans pay roughly 80% of the government's tax income. The rest of us pay significantly less, with many Americans paying no taxes. So how would Obama give those who don't pay taxes a tax break? Simple... he would cut them a rebate check on taxes they don't even pay. Redistribution of wealth = COMMUNISM.
- A tax increase on the top 5% would in fact affect the other 95%. If you buy stuff at Wal-Mart, Macy's, or the grocery store, if you put gasoline in your car, pay utility bills or just plain "consume" in the American economy, those tax hikes on those "big, bad corporations" WILL be passed onto you, the consumer.
-Obama supports a tax on profit from all home sales. If you sell your home and make a profit, you would pay 28% of your gain in taxes.
- Obama supports increasing the capital gains tax. America already has the highest capital gains tax rate of any industrialized nation. Increasing capital gains taxes would result in more and more companies outsourcing and moving overseas where they see increased profit resulting from lower taxes. More companies moving overseas means FEWER jobs here at home.
- Obama wishes to restore the inheritance tax that President Bush repealed. Families have lost small businesses, farms, ranches and homes that have been in their families for generations because they couldn't afford the taxes. Inheritance taxes are indeed a double tax. The government has already collected taxes on a family farm or business and then Obama would want to further tax said property when YOU inherit it. That's just flat wrong!
These are the fact folks. Fact that I'm sure my readers already know. What kills me is the thousands and thousands of voters out there who continue to drink the Obama-flavored Kool-Aid and fall for his snake-oil lies and half-truths. Raising taxes on anyone during a shaky economy is a BAD move. Raising taxes on anyone for being successful is wrong. What Barack Obama is really talking about is redistribution of wealth. And that is a principle of communism, NOT capitalism.
-I am an avid outdoorsman and hunter.
-I have only served half my first term as governor before being selected as a candidate for Vice President of the United States.
- I have fought corruption and government waste within my own party.
- I am only in my 40's and will go on to become one of the youngest persons elected Vice President and eventually President of the United States.
- I have a large family.
So who am I? I am not Gov. Sarah Palin. I am Theodore Roosevelt.