Sunday, April 19, 2009

"I Pledge to be a Useful Idiot"



Couldn't have said it better myself. Isn't it just dandy that Ashton, Demi, and those other puke, Hollweird maggots are trying to convince the American people to be SERVANTS TO THE PRESIDENT??!! WHAT??!! I've got news for the idiots in the "I Pledge" video... pledging yourself to an elected official is not service, it's voluntary slavery!

For my part, I pledge only one thing... to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Oh and by the way, I urge you NOT to watch the full "I Pledge" video on youtube. I did and found myself wanting to throw up all over keyboard. The very idea that free Americans (Hollyweird maggots) would voluntarily "pledge" themselves to be servants to our President simply makes me sick and very, VERY afraid for the future of this nation.


-- Skyboss

2 comments:

Mac said...

Does this really surprise you!? They are so far removed from reality!!! I call people like this dangerous idiots because the will affect no informed peoples views!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who the f... are these people. I could not watch the whole thing. I pledge to be a servant of Obama?? WTF...
The only reason these useless people talk like that is because they are extremely overpaid morons with way too much time on their hands. If they had a normal job and struggled with the rest of us they might think differently, maybe.
Let's just hope that we can achieve a republican congress in two years.
I pledge to defend the real American way of life, not the kind of life Obama and his IDIOT FOLLOWERS want! F... him & the horse he rode in on.

Ohio Dad